[racket-dev] raco setup vs setup-plt

From: Sam Tobin-Hochstadt (samth at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 21 18:46:28 EDT 2010

And, now Stevie and my Bash tab-completion script will tab-complete
your collections for you:

[samth at punge:~/sw/plt/collects/2htdp/tests (master) plt] raco setup r
r5rs              racket            rackunit          raco
 reader            redex             repo-time-stamp   rktunit
r6rs              racklog           raclog            racunit
 readline          repos-time-stamp  rico              rnrs