[racket-dev] RFC: "provide" via mutation

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 21 15:49:27 EDT 2010

What is the general class of programs that have this difficulty? (Does
it include the example from Matthew's "you want it when?" paper about
structs?)

I'm not getting why typed racket has to do something special here to
deal with this box. That is, by the time typed/racket gets a hold of
the expanded program things seems pretty simple. That is, where do the
savings come from by disallowing this program?

Robby