[plt-dev] Tool field names (in info.rkt) changed?

From: Stephen Chang (stchang)
Date: Tue Jun 1 21:22:41 EDT 2010

I'm implementing a tool and I'm following the guide here:

http://pre.plt-scheme.org/docs/html/tools/implementing-tools.html

When starting DrRacket, I get the error:

define-unit-binding: unit argument expects an untagged import with
signature drracket:tool^, which this usage context does not supply

unless I use the field names drracket-tools and drracket-tool-names
(instead of tools and tool-names) in info.rkt.

Have the names of the required fields in info.rkt changed or are the
new names temporary while things are being moved to the racket name?

(It works if I use the old names in the guide and I import/export
drscheme:tool^ and drscheme:tool-exports^ instead of drracket:tool^ in
my tool.)

Posted on the dev mailing list.