[racket-dev] P4P: A Syntax Proposal

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 29 14:16:26 EDT 2010

They do stand for a bigger thing, but I think they also stand for themselves.

That is, as I said earlier in this thread, issues like composition and
nesting ARE difficult and students DO have difficulty adjusting to
them.

But we should not assume that they are the ONLY problem, and that the
syntax is no problem at all.  At least, that isn't my evidence.

Shriram

PS: I've been around this discussion enough times w/ Joe that I don't
think it's fruitful.  I'm taking this as an axiom; Joe takes the
negation of this as an axiom.  So I'd like to focus on discussion of
P4P itself.  In particular, it'd be great to get some feedback from
others who try it out.