[racket-dev] P4P: A Syntax Proposal

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Jul 28 16:00:00 EDT 2010

With a good editor, like that of DrSceme, pardon me, RdRacket, I experience
no difficulty at all with parentheses. In fact I hardly see them. DrRacket
shows me the extent of a subsexpr very micely. I would have, may be, a
problem when parsing symbolic expressions lacking parenteses, unless, of
course, reading a sexpr with omission of unecessary parentheses would give
me an old fashioned parenthesized sexpr. I am not convinced, yet ...
Jos