[racket-dev] haskell's 'hell of a lot of libraries', planet

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 27 23:59:38 EDT 2010

I think we can and must improve the browsing, searching, rating, etc
parts of PLaneT. There's no shame in copying Hackage, CPAN, etc on
these areas because they are probably very wise in their decisions.

I would like to make DrDr build and test every PLaneT package on some
basis (perhaps when the version number changes), but I'll have to make
DrDr capable of running untrusted code to do that and there's the can
of worms related to system dependencies.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay