[racket-dev] proposal: `data' collection

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Jul 8 13:46:29 EDT 2010

On Jul  8, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
> This sounds like we should give up on stratification.

That was my first thought when I saw that mess: give up also on
distributing smaller packages, and dump the current distributions that
are used as sanity checks.  (Given that I usually end up in long
threads that are a result of breaking these dependencies, I'd
certainly like that.)

But I still think that giving up on any organization will only make
things worse, and I don't want that to happen.