[racket-dev] Parallel Build of Collects

From: Kevin Tew (tewk at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 5 14:13:57 EDT 2010

Parallel build of collects is now the default option.

You can change the setup options by specify an environment variable to
make install

Examples:
; only use one processor
SETUP_OPTIONS="-j 1" make install
or
; use three processors don't build docs
SETUP_OPTIONS="-j 1 -D" make install

raco setup -u now means uniprocessor.  It will build collects using the
original serial process (before parallel build was committed)

Kevin