[racket-dev] proposal: `data' collection

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jul 2 07:17:10 EDT 2010

Those numbers seem pretty small in today's disk sizes, but I do agree
that there is value in being able to divide up the distribution and to
be able to stratify things so we can better keep track of our
dependencies. (BTW, just a random question: have you thought about
trying to visualize the collection-level dependencies with, say, dot?)

It seems like you're after something that would allow multiple
collections with the same name. Is that part of it, all of it, or
mostly irrelevant to your main issue?

Robby