[plt-dev] language dialog

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 29 10:46:48 EST 2010

I was thinking of something that led into, say Quick, but was written
for someone who was trying to figure out #lang. That is, a PLT newbie
who wants to first learn about #lang lines and, even if they don't
know it yet, second wants to do some tutorial.

But a second best would be changing the way that section is written up
to be more #lang-centric.

Robby