[plt-dev] language dialog

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 29 10:42:15 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 11:32 PM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
>> How about updating the line at the bottom of the frame based on the
>> language found also? That is, instead of "Module", it should say
>> something like "Module: scheme" or "Module: scheme/base" or "Module:
>> r6rs".
>
> Actually, I've been meaning to suggest adding a language property for
> the display string for the language -- then both DrScheme and MzScheme
> could use it.  The default could be the language module that gets
> used, or the laguage specification part on the input.

I don't really think that the string at the bottom of the dialog is
that useful for the module language. If you're switching to the module
language, then you probabl don't have anything particularly
interesting in your #lang line yet anyways, and if you're switching
away, then hukairs?

Or maybe I misunderstand?

Robby

Posted on the dev mailing list.