[plt-dev] Release Announcement for v4.2.4

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu Jan 28 15:09:23 EST 2010

Sorry for the confusion: I meant that the bullet beginning with "the
2htdp/image library continues to grow" should remain.

I think you got it all figured out now, tho. Those are the right
bullets. I think the currently second one should move up to being
first and the other two stay in the same order.

Robby