[plt-dev] (fail) Re: Pre-Release Checklist for v4.2.4

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Mon Jan 25 23:20:51 EST 2010

On Jan 24, Robby Findler wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Eli Barzilay <eli at barzilay.org> wrote:
> > FWIW, the nightly build has been able to run mred-based tests for
> > a long time now.  But I'm now thinking of removing the whole
> > thing, since it's testing it only on the main build machine
> > (winooski), so it doesn't have any advantage over the drdr run
> > (which might be running the same code -- I sent it to Jay a few
> > weeks ago).
>
> Yes, I know that; sorry, I didn't mean to imply otherwise. Its
> running the framework tests, right?

Yes...  And with the same WM-related problem, which I keep ignoring...
In any case, if they're also tracked by drdr, then there's no reason
to keep it in the nightly build.  The only reason would be running on
different platforms, but that's not possible anyway with OSX (unless
we have some dedicated build machines where the screen can be used).