[plt-dev] DrDr Updates

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 14 16:50:50 EST 2010

Since my last DrDr email, I've made some interface and capability changes.

http://drdr.plt-scheme.org/

The front page now shows all the revisions that DrDr has observed,
even if it has not started building them yet. This list is discovered
before each build starts.

The front page is also limited to (roughly) a screenful of revisions.

If you hover over a revision, it shows the commit date, time, and message.

The current time on DrDr is at the bottom of every page, in case you
can't convert time to UTC in your head.

There is a single performance graph for every file tested. Here's a
little example:

http://drdr.plt-scheme.org/17632/collects/tests/mzscheme/quiet.ss

If the file includes (time expr) then it is parsed and graphed specially:

http://drdr.plt-scheme.org/17632/collects/tests/mzscheme/benchmarks/common/psyntax.ss

The black line is the file time. The colored lines are the cpu, real,
and gc times. There will be a different a color for every call to
(time ...).

If you have ideas about the graphs, Robby is maintaining that piece
and whipped it up really fast. Go MrEd! And, Go Robby!

If a file has no output, DrDr no longer shows an empty ugly yellow box:

http://drdr.plt-scheme.org/17632/collects/2htdp/image.ss

Finally, DrDr notifies the IRC channel when it finishes a build.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay