[plt-dev] Strange error message from the compiler

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 13 13:29:04 EST 2010

Check out: http://svn.plt-scheme.org/usr/cce/trunk/planet

Run: make link-scheme link-hygienic-acl2
(Sets up the two necessary planet development links.)

Run: make build-scheme build-hygienic-acl2
(Builds the two packages via setup-plt; skips other packages and all
documentation.)

I don't think this process pulls in other planet packages, but it
might.  It's not a small test case but hopefully it suffices.

--Carl

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:
> It must be some bug in the bytecode writer or reader. Can you send me
> instructions to reproduce the error?
>
> At Tue, 12 Jan 2010 17:07:01 -0500, Carl Eastlund wrote:
>> Rebuilding some of my code (via setup-plt on a development link), I
>> got the following error:
>>
>> lang/compiled/more-expressions_ss.zo: read (compiled): ill-formed code
>> (unexpected graph structure)
>>
>> Does anyone know what this means?
>>
>> Carl Eastlund

Posted on the dev mailing list.