[plt-dev] 2htdp/image: Where oh where have my pinholes gone?

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 12 16:36:56 EST 2010

This is why pinholes are good, but it was decided that they are too
complex so they're now gone.

I don't have any good solutions, but beyond the ones you mentioned
below, you could also crop out the parts that hang out, making sure
you don't lose waldo (altho you will lose bits of his accessories).

Or, of course, you can put waldo into a structure and track pinholes
yourself (the math isn't that bad if you have a helper function that
wraps underlay/xy).

Robby