[plt-dev] New translation (Russian, Ukrainian)

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Feb 10 15:03:38 EST 2010

On Feb 10, Sergey Semerikov wrote:
> Hi, All!
>
> We create Russian and Ukrainian localization files for DrScheme.

Thanks!  I've added them to the tree, with one minor change:

> 2. Into (define table:
>       (russian # rx "^ es_" # rx "^ Russian_")
>       (ukrainian # rx "^ es_" # rx "^ Ukrainian_")

It looks like you forgot to change the first regexp, and from random
browsing it looks like it should be #rx"^ru_" for Russian and
#rx"^uk_" for Ukrainian.

> We are propose add the Russian and Ukrainian localization in
> DrScheme.  We are ready to support the relevance of localization in
> future releases.
>
> Translators:
> Russian localization - Irina Mintiy, Sergey Semerikov
> Ukrainian localization - Irina Mintiy

I've also added your names to the acknowledgments section, and added
you to the translators mailing list.  It's a very low-volume list for
translation issues when they come up.  (I can also add Irina, if you
send me an email.)