[racket-dev] Racket stuffs

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Thu Aug 26 21:11:20 EDT 2010

On Aug 26, John Clements wrote:
> On Aug 26, 2010, at 2:51 PM, Eli Barzilay wrote:
>
> > This is all at:
> >
> >  http://www.zazzle.com/elibarzilay
>
> Wait... seven dollars to ship a single bumper sticker!?

If you hover your mouse over the "see shipping options" on the
checkout page, you'll see a "Best Value" option[*] for $3.  (Also, if
anyone wants to order a bunch, feel free to ask me to do it for you --
for example, for a single sticker I get to a total of $3.26 with a
"seller discount" and another coupon discount they have.)

[*] (I know that I'm used to this place when I read "Best Value" as
"whatever's cheapest"...)