[racket-dev] hashes in ASL

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 13:36:47 EDT 2010

What documentation are you looking at?

http://docs.racket-lang.org/htdp-langs/advanced-prim-ops.html#(part._(lib._htdp-advanced..ss._lang)._.Hash_.Tables)

As far as the immutable functions, when I sent you the list of the
functions I intended to add, those were not on it. They were
intentionally left out to make the addition smaller and simpler. They
can be added if you think it is important. [Ditto with your previous
email about the optional argument to the constructors. I was waiting
to respond with "Done".]

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay