[racket-dev] PLaneT Library of Iterations/Comprehensions

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 02:26:55 EDT 2010

Hi Will,

My "numerics" package on Github has for/vector with some slight
extensions to yours. I think it also has more error checking so you
might want to look at it. I also have for/fold/vector and some
sequence abstractions. The code is all parameterised at expansion time
by the vector representation.

http://github.com/noelwelsh/numeric

N.