[racket-dev] RFC: Coding Guidelines

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 19 09:59:22 EDT 2010

I, with Paul's help, worked the entire Web server through MrSpidey and eliminated all but those checks that Herman-Meunier later showed how to eliminate with their ICFP paper. That's far more than testing in some sense even if it doesn't show that it serves.

Paul set up automatic stress tests back then already. We reported them in our paper.

I call this judgment inaccurate.