[racket-dev] continuation weirdness

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 12 14:21:40 EDT 2010

On Aug 12, 2010, at 12:54 PM, Shriram Krishnamurthi wrote:

> Understood.  However, I think Danny's only concern w/ this code (which
> I wrote, so don't blame him) is as a test case for WeScheme/Racket
> compatibility in the presence of continuations.

Understood, too. So, do you want WeScheme/Racket compatibility or WeScheme/DrRacket compatibility?

My proposal would be for Danny's implementation to satisfy Matthew's test suite for Racket. The second step would be to study to what extent DrRacket has a test suite for this kind of behavior and match the WeScheme editor/repl to those tests from DrRacket that you care about.

Posted on the dev mailing list.