[racket-dev] source distribution problems

From: Guillaume Marceau (gmarceau at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 5 13:24:57 EDT 2010

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 8:36 AM, Matthew Flatt <mflatt at cs.utah.edu> wrote:

> We need to add "build on Linux from source distribution" to our
> release-time checklist. Kevin, can we put that under your name?

On that note, do we care about maintaining the ability to compile under cygwin?

I've been having trouble compiling under cygwin for a while now, but I
haven't able to decide whether it was me reading the documentation
wrong, if there was a bug in the docs, or if there is a bug in the
code.

I would be happy to test the compilation under cygwin during release
cycles, if that could help.

Posted on the dev mailing list.