[racket-dev] Typed Racket and ADTs

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 2 13:56:58 EDT 2010

Why not provide the flip?  You're already willing to wrap things (in
contracts).  Couldn't you do the wrapping that I have to do by hand?
(Maybe I'm missing something.)  It would make the language more
symmetric, and the result of this symmetry would be not only symmetry
but an actual nameable virtue (ADTs).  [To repeat: maybe I'm missing
something.]

Shriram