[racket-dev] Release Announcement for v5.0.1 -- final version

From: Jay McCarthy (jay at plt-scheme.org)
Date: Mon Aug 2 05:57:48 EDT 2010

I don't know anything about signatures, since they're not documented
or advertised.

I don't know why it isn't included... I thought the patch was cherry
picked. I didn't test it in the release because I added the tests for
the feature to tests/racket/advanced.rktl

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay