[racket-dev] can racket-lang.org survive a slashdotting?

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Sun Aug 1 12:53:59 EDT 2010

Can the racket-lang.org Web server(s) handle a huge spike in traffic,
such as if it got on the front page of reddit.com?

schemecookbook.org somehow got onto the front page of reddit.com
briefly, which seems to have killed schemecookbook.org.  This is no big
loss, since I think schemecookbook.org gives a bad impression even when
it's working.  However, I'd hate for racket-lang.org to get its
potential 15 minutes of fame, but burn out before sifting a new batch of
users out of the gazillion casual browsers.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/