[plt-dev] Format of push notification emails

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Wed Apr 21 23:09:21 EDT 2010

JFYI, these sha1s *are*, by definition, pointers to these commits.
They will be the same in your repository.  Try these:

  git show 895ca49f  (in an updated repository)
  git log 895ca49f
  http://git.plt-racket.org/plt/commit/895ca49f
  http://git.plt-racket.org/plt/log/895ca49f
  http://git.plt-racket.org/plt/commitdiff/895ca49f
  http://git.plt-racket.org/plt/tree/895ca49f
  http://git.plt-racket.org/plt/patch/895ca49f
  http://git.plt-racket.org/plt/895ca49f
  http://github.com/plt/racket/commit/895ca49f
  http://github.com/plt/racket/tree/895ca49f

I could have them all listed next to each commit, but just the sha1 is
the important bit that all tools will recognize.