[plt-dev] Re: [plt] Push #20017: branch master updated

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Apr 20 21:53:46 EDT 2010

On Apr 20, clements at plt-racket.org wrote:
>   commit 385f96e5024b1f3e7c7865a95986c50a5e0def34
>   Author: John Clements <clements at racket-lang.org>
>   Date:   2010-04-20 16:00:42 -0700
>
>       pardon me for experimenting on the master tree...

Please avoid such things -- there's no real need for a permanent
record of them, and while it is possible to undo these things with
git, the result is a bunch of mess, so things that get pushed onto the
server are, for most practical purposes, as permanent as they are with
subversion.

To play with such things, I made a `play' repository which you can
destroy any way you like.