[plt-dev] usr repositories

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 16:10:16 EDT 2010

I think it's a bit unreasonable to run every test locally before
committing. I think it's fine if Matthew runs the micro-tests and lets
DrDr do the macro tests. When I change XML, I know to test the web
server and a few DrScheme things, but I don't test everything that
might depend on XML. etc

Committing without _any_ testing is obvs bad though.

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay