[plt-dev] feature request

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 14 17:03:20 EDT 2010

A lot of libraries read in file content as lists (or S-expressions) of list-based structures (see csv on planet for one example, which I am currently incorporating to a small degree into 2htdp/batch-io). If I had this structure -- including in teaching languages -- I could easily 'view' these S-expressions/lists as structs, making for much more readable code.

-- Matthias