[plt-dev] Release Announcement for v4.2.5 -- 2nd call

From: Carl Eastlund (carl.eastlund at gmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 2 11:35:14 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 2, 2010 at 11:28 AM, Robby Findler
<robby at eecs.northwestern.edu> wrote:
> While this was a very nice change to the contract library's internals
> that cleans things up nicely, I don't think that it has enough
> visibility to merit inclusion in the release emails.
>
> Robby

Possibly, but I'd be happy to see the release notes lend a little more
visibility to something that may not have enough.  Writing new kinds
of contracts is useful.  There are enough internal customers that we
should no longer treat this as a purely behind-the-scenes thing that
only PLTers are likely to care about.  Once 3-4 of us really start
using something, probably there are at least 1-2 people outside
already waiting for it, and more who'd use it if they knew about it.

--Carl

Posted on the dev mailing list.