[plt-dev] Unicode is a pain

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Wed Sep 16 19:51:02 EDT 2009

That does sound very nice. Esc is pretty heavily used in DrScheme
already, due to its attempt to copy emacs keybindings and using esc as
meta, but esc followed by another key might work to enter such a mode,
but it would probably also be nice to have just a single keystroke to
enter the mode.

In any case, I'd welcome a patch -- and one can even try it out
without modifying drscheme's source via the keybindings stuff. :)

Robby