[plt-dev] an api for check syntax & module browser

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 10 09:37:59 EDT 2009

Here are two plug-ins I could imagine:

-- the module browser could display contracted provides and/or typed
provides on mouse-over
    (I am not asking that you write this; an API that can enable this
application without changing the module browser is what I imagine)

-- check-syntax could be parameterized over the analysis it performs
to enable simple refactorings (separate step)