[plt-dev] an api for check syntax & module browser

From: Neil Van Dyke (neil at neilvandyke.org)
Date: Wed Sep 9 23:05:53 EDT 2009

Robby Findler wrote at 09/09/2009 10:56 PM:
> So, I've heard various people saying it would be nice to have a
> separate api for check syntax (and presumably the module browser)
> pulled out of DrScheme.

IMHO, a higher priority wishlist item is to make Check Syntax faster or
even continuously-updated.  Right now, it's more a "batch" thing, when
it might be an "interactive" thing.

If there's a slick API, exposing it to DrScheme add-ons makes DrScheme
better and promotes adoption of DrScheme.  Exposing that functionality
outside DrScheme makes Emacs better.

--
http://www.neilvandyke.org/