[plt-dev] number of HtDP graduates

From: Kevin A. Smith (kevin at hypotheticalabs.com)
Date: Wed Oct 14 06:18:03 EDT 2009

I'd love to see an practical Scheme book make it to the bookshelves if
for no other reason than to be able to point my friends and co-workers
at it.

The Pragmatic Programmers recently published a book on Clojure and
O'Reilly has a CL book on the way. It seems to me there'd be interest
in PLT Scheme, too, since mainstream programming culture is (very)
slowly waking from their Java-Java-Java-Java coma.

--Kevin