[plt-dev] number of HtDP graduates

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Tue Oct 13 11:36:23 EDT 2009

On Oct 13, Matthias Felleisen wrote:

> Eli reported that we had over 1,000,000 unique IP hits on htdp.org
> for the past five years. What does this tell us? -- Matthias

Not much, but I did all the obvious things to make it a conservative
estimate.  For example, I counted only hits on the book's contents.

If anyone feels like doing a better analysis (like counting only IPs
that viewed 3 full chapters, etc), then I can make the information
available.  (I'll need some safe hash to not put out the actual IP
numbers.)