[plt-dev] syntax/module-reader and #%module-begin

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 30 14:02:25 EST 2009

This sounds like a good idea.

The special treatment of a single form in a module body allows

 (module m name (#%module-begin ..))

to expand to itself, instead of

 (module m name (#%module-begin (#%module-begin ..)))

We could have defined `module' in other ways so that a module can
expand to itself, and maybe some of the other ways would have been
better. In any case, that's not a concern at the `#lang' level, so I
think it's fine for `syntax/module-reader' to add `#%module-begin'.