[plt-dev] Re: [plt-scheme] Planet HTTP 403 errors

From: Jordan Johnson (jmj at fellowhuman.com)
Date: Tue Nov 24 22:28:27 EST 2009

Hi Robby,

OK, I've tried a fresh download of the v4.2.3.2 pre-release, first
under mzscheme run from commandline and then under DrScheme, and the
problem persists.  Also, I have found that the 403 errors apparently
occur with *any* URL.  In fact, running my web server on the very same
computer, I can't access files on http://127.0.0.1/.  This would seem
to contraindicate any firewall problems...

Any other things I ought to check?

Best,
jmj