[plt-dev] anyone know Chronium?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 11 14:12:16 EST 2009

They have many machines coordinating different builds and tests.

Their tests were written to cooperate with this, while DrDr takes
things mostly as is.

They provide more information as they run, whereas I show nothing
until it is over.

I looked at some of these systems before writing DrDr and found it
hard to adapt them to our environment. I am willing to switch my
machine to something else if people want it (and will set it up.)

Pride also suggests that using Python is lame. :P

Jay

Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>
http://teammccarthy.org/jay