[plt-dev] a common collection for utility modules

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 7 12:12:11 EST 2009

Ryan and Jay,

could you please write a 'manifesto' for the new collection?
I am thinking of a 5-10 line text file with basic commandments
for things in this collection. Here are five lines I can extract
from the discussion:

"
* You are welcome to add any module here,
   as long as you claim responsibility for it. (How?)

* If you change the API and/or its meaning,
   you must track down others uses in the plt tree and inform clients.

* Use contracts to specify the API.
"

I suspect you will find a few more if you scan Eli's emails
carefully.

-- Matthias

Posted on the dev mailing list.