[plt-dev] hangman teachpack broken

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Thu May 21 12:29:20 EDT 2009

I don't think that that's a drscheme error. At least, if it is, I'd
need some help to see why (ie, a program that involves things like a
few simple macro definitions and calls to raise-syntax-error).

On the face of it, that looks like a bug in the macro (either that the
error message just shouldn't happen, or that the macro isn't including
source information).

Robby