[plt-dev] compound units and contracted signatures

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue May 19 23:15:26 EDT 2009

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Carl Eastlund <carl.eastlund at gmail.com> wrote:
> Philippe is only describing problems of units with contracts, which
> are very, very new.  None of this applies to units without contracts.
> Have I missed something?

The exporting importing problem is about non-contracted units.

But, not having contracts in units was always a detriment to use them
for me, now that we have those, I'm observing all sorts of other
annoyances when I tried to use them in ways like Philippe mentions.

Nevertheless, what everyone who's been involved with units has
done---Matthew, Scott, Stevie---is amazing and very cool. But we're
not /there/ yet.

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay at cs.byu.edu>