[plt-dev] all versions >= 4.1.5.x *very* broken in Windows

From: Dave Herman (dherman at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue May 19 16:50:32 EDT 2009

I'm afraid it just happened again. I've had DrScheme open for probably 5
or 6 hours, with two windows, several tabs each. I was switching from
one window to the other, and it needed to completely repaint-- it's just
a gray background-- but it froze. Processor idle, no disk thrashing.
Windows reports the DrScheme image is taking about 180M (I've got the
DrScheme memory limit set at 256M).

Dave