[plt-dev] Re: [plt-bug] all/10233: error on RUN in BSL, apparently related to test engine

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon May 11 08:24:30 EDT 2009

Here is the smallest program for which I can get it to highlight the
wrong function name:

;; BSL:
(require 2htdp/universe)

(define mt (empty-scene 100 100))

(check-expect
  (clack mt 3 2 "leave")
  (place-image (circle 3 "solid" "red") 3 2 mt))

(define (clack ws x y action)
   (cond
     [(mouse=? "leave" action)
      (place-image (circle 3 "solid" "red") x y ws)]))

;; run program run
(define (main s)
   (big-bang s (on-mouse clack)))

Posted on the dev mailing list.