[plt-dev] latest version under Windows

From: Dave Herman (dherman at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri May 8 12:08:57 EDT 2009

I've been noticing occasional hiccups where either GC pauses seem
surprisingly large or -- what happened to me just now -- DrScheme just
becomes unresponsive and I have to kill it. Sorry I forgot to check if
the CPU usage was pegged before I killed it. I will try to pay more
attention next time.

Anything more specific I should be looking for?

Dave