[plt-dev] Re: [plt-scheme] SchemeUnit confusion

From: Robby Findler (robby at eecs.northwestern.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 9 09:36:10 EDT 2009

I think the worry goes something like this:

a) I use the plt web server and scheme unit (to pick two arbitrary
parts of the distribution, really this could be X and Y iiuc).
b) a new release comes out that has a bugfix in the web server that I need
c) the new release also comes with backwards incompatibilities to
schemeunit that break my code that I don't have time at the moment to
fix.

What to do? Well, if I had used schemeunit from planet, I could
(probably) upgrade the webserver only, without upgrading schemeunit.

Robby