[plt-dev] Accessing other's usr repository; SQLite package broken

From: Noel Welsh (noelwelsh at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 1 10:16:31 EDT 2009

Hi all,

In 4.2 the sqlite.plt package is broken:

> 	(require (planet untyped/snooze:2:6))
sqlite.ss:12:3: compile: unbound identifier in module in: ptr-ref

It looks like something has changed in the FFI to make ptr-ref an
unsafe function (which indeed it should be). The fix is trivial.

I notice I have permission to access Jay's repo where sqlite is
stored, but when I try to check it out I get:

> svn co http://svn.plt-scheme.org/usr/jay/sqlite sqlite
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response
to PROPFIND request for '/usr/jay'

How does one go about this?

Thanks,
N.