[plt-dev] Temporary DNS changes

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Fri Jul 3 00:12:07 EDT 2009

I've been doing some DNS changes in preparation for the downtime,
moving names to my wife's machine at MIT.  I also moved some of the
brown services there too, since brown is still down, and nobody has
said anything.  It will probably still take some time for the changes
to propagate, so you might see the normal IPs if you try it.  (To see
if you're connecting to the MIT machine, use some tool to show you the
IP address -- it should be 128.30.32.203.)

If anyone sees any problems -- please tell me ASAP.

Moved names and contents:

  plt-scheme.org
  www.plt-scheme.org
  download.plt-scheme.org --> including the "NEU mirror"
  docs.plt-scheme.org
  pre.plt-scheme.org
  redex.plt-scheme.org
  htdp.org     --> contents restored thanks to Geoffrey Knauth
  www.htdp.org       (no passwords => no solutions)

(Overall it comes up to 13gb.)

Note that I did *not* move svn.plt-scheme.org and bugs.plt-scheme.org,
so they should both be working as usual (from the usual machines)
until the downtime.