[plt-dev] Release for v4.2.1 is about to begin

From: Jos Koot (jos.koot at telefonica.net)
Date: Wed Jul 1 13:46:50 EDT 2009

Two wishes (low priority AFAIAC)

1
Making parameters for x-spacing and y-spacing in redex/private/traces.ss.

2
When in a traces gui an arrow makes a small incoming angle with the vertical or horizontal edge of a text-box, the arrowhead is not
shown.
Can this be fixed? I looked into the code myself, but cannot easily find a reason why the arrowhead sometimes is not shown.

Jos