[plt-dev] "The PLT Virtual Machine is out of memory. Aborting."

From: Carl Eastlund (cce at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 19 16:41:36 EST 2009

I have memory limits turned off anyway, because it used to be that if
I ran something that triggered a planet package install the memory
limit would crash the install and leave my planet cache in a bad
state.  It may be that's no longer the case, and I should put the
memory limit back on.  Nevertheless, since I run with unlimited
memory, the fact that I ran out before I hit an artificial limit
doesn't indicate where the bug happened.

--Carl